Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Didn't Like I

Another instance of Roman Numeral (proper) confusion: "I didn't like #1" is the first of another series which will play parallel, in a sense, to the "I liked" series. In contrast with its cousin series, the "I didn't like" series will showcase films I've seen recently that didn't exactly thrill me (makes sense, huh?). More or less, this is just an extension of the primary idea of letting you know a bit more of what I'm doing while, at the same time, increasing content (despite the fact that this is more less just an excuse to define my taste, log it, and post a pretty picture). I have screening logs which I have been keeping since June, perhaps they will find their way here sometime soon as well. In either case, I applied to college really late and I'm really anxious now. Also, I think I'm a bit passive-aggressive personality disordery.














Satan's Playground
(Dante Tomaselli, 2005)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you so. By the way, did you see what I mean about his eye for the camera in some parts of the film?

Anonymous said...

Oh, please do post screening logs.

I am on Brian (film walrus) all the time to actually let people in on what he is watching. He ends up reviewing easily less than 10%.

I guess he rates them on IMDB and all that, but still.

Anonymous said...

It was really terrible, and worse that the made it in recent year.